martes, 3 de junio de 2008

about me


Hi, my name’s is Ineluz Romero but everybody call me Ine. I’m from la Villa del Rosario, originally. I’m 18 years old and I study at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in las lomas. I love dancing and listen music, going out with my friends, I like so much eat pizza and pasta I love stay with my family and friends, I enjoyed so much with them.
I hate all kinds of animals, dogs, cats, parrots, snakes, frogs. I hate so much frogs. I hate getting up, on weekends and work all the weekend in my mother’s. My dream is be married and have a beautiful family also I want graduate from law school and be a good lawyer.
My opinion about English I don’t like so much the English because it’s too difficult for me learn how to speak English but I think speak different languages not only English is important for my career
.

No hay comentarios: